- #: 12693
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2011-02-14
- Current Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.80 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zendesk, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2011 Zendesk Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
Zendesk is a leading provider of web-based help desk software that is reinventing how companies engage with their customers. Now you, as a support agent, can access your existing Zendesk account through your iPhone or iPad, and stay on top of your…..
What's New in Version 2.0
Now, support agents can access Zendesk through their iPad. Zendesk for iPad is the first full-featured customer support app that brings all the capabilities of the Zendesk agent interface to the popular iPad touchscreen.
There are also new features exclusive to Zendesk for iPad. You can view a real-time list of the new or updated tickets assigned to you, through the "My Ticket Activity" list, or easily bookmark a ticket to respond to it later, or use it for future reference.
The Zendesk for iPad app also provides the following capabilities:
* Access all your customer support ticket views
* View and update comments, tags and ticket fields
* Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets with frequently asked questions
* Create new support tickets
* Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
Zendesk for iPhone users will also see noticeable speed improvements.
Rated 3/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Very good except for missing CC: support
Dylan Carlson write:
Everything looks great on the iPad and it would get five stars if it were not for the missing CC: functionality.
I am now in Zen.
Bad Ace!!! write:
If I were a Hot Stripper I would go down to zen desk office and get all kind of naughty with these programmers. :) I ask for an iPad Version, and they bring it. I am currently on the iPad Beta, and so far IT ROCKS! The iPad APP is a good reason to buy an iPad. Keep it coming guys. We love you like a brother
This app has major problems and is basically useless as is.
- ticket statuses don't update from web to app so 'solved' tickets still show as open in the app
- No way to copy text from with a comment (can only copy the entire comment)
- no way to merge tickets
- tickets with 'solved' status show up in unsolved ticket list
Etc etc etc
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes